- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed and halved
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°. Toss the Brussels sprouts with half the salt, pepper and olive oil. Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 15 minutes. Toss tomatoes with remaining salt, pepper and oil. Remove sprouts from oven, shake to toss, add the tomatoes and return to oven. Bake for an additional 10–15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and serve.